Thursday, October 19, 2006

Cryptic Observations

Guess I haven't really talked much over the last few weeks. I think it's part of that being unnafiliated thing, because part of the desire to be unnafiliated is my belief that most organizations are horrible. And that should really be expanded to include most groups - they're pretty horrible.

And, no offense or anything, but if you spend most of your academic day in the same place, talking with a group of people who also spend most of their day in the same place - you need to do something better with your time.

You might say I'm prejudiced against people who don't move. Or try to move.

I'm sort of searching for likeminded people. I have some sort of innate fear of being satisfied, something about my being content causes discontent, which, as you may see, can grow to be a bit of a problem. I wonder how many people really fit that profile?

I think I'd like to keep moving from place to place and person to person, always leaving when I start to become comfortable.

I really am very happy here. I'm just thinking about that camping trip over Thanksgiving, and that roadtrip somewhere around winter break, and Israel/Cambridge in the the Spring/Summer, and after graduation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home