Monday, October 09, 2006

Hills

I had probably one of my better Columbus Days today. Not that I can remember the others, but this was pretty good, so it goes up top.

Many things happened, but the most important:

We went to the park and found the tallest hill. Then we lay down in a line so that each persons' outstretched arms held the ankles of the person "above" them. Then, still in a four person long line, we rolled about halfway down the hill before falling apart.

It was pretty great.

Other things - not reading Henry James all weekend, almost walking downtown, almost not smoking, definitivly not not drinking, various games, lots of walking, moderate amounts of writing, realizing I turned an assignment in with no name or other identifying information, no assignments to procastinate except the one I decided not to complete, piggy-back rides, and Real Haircut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home