Saturday, October 14, 2006

Last Night

I have a plan. It's a really bad. In fact, I can think of at least four reasons for my plan to fail. Good reasons. Compared to almost zero reasons my plan will work. Actually, my plan probably failed three or four weeks ago.

Anyway, I'm going through with the plan, even though I just spent the last half hour between Oglethorpe and the apartment figuring out why the plan won't work.

Also, because I haven't slept more than two hours tonight, and I'm working at noon.

Also pt 2: because I think life is composed of whatever plans we make. So, you know, either make stupid plan, or stay motionless.

A separate thing: parties are really strange. I don't understand how people dance, or how boring people manage to trap me. Last night was alright. I think I was the boring person doing the trapping, which is the way I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home