Saturday, October 07, 2006

Monies

I have money now. Not much money, but I'll probably have 1300-1500 by Winter break, and twice that plus an extra 300 by the end of Spring semester. My ideas:

1) buy a scooter
+fuel eficient
+don't need to pay insurance
+easy to repair
-can't wear helmet w/ mohawk
-not really useful for trips outside the city

2) Go to Europe in the Spring
+culture
+new people
+possibility of terrible mistakes
+learn better/more French
-probably use all my money for a trip of no more than a month
-might end up robbed after my first night when I try to camp in some random park

3) Keep saving for a rainy day
+money!
-will eventually have same problem I've got now

4) Invest
+more money!
-not readily available money

5) buy a car
+travel
+cross country trip some time
+possible trip to Canada to see Godspeed You Black Emperor
-uses gas
-have to pay insurance
-will probably break at some point
-everyone I've bummed a ride from in the past will want me to chauffeur their asses around
-one more step towards losing my soul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home