Sunday, November 12, 2006

This Really Didn't Work

Drunko post, go!

Um am writing in sort of stream of consciousness style except go back and correct spelling after write last sentence. Kerouac says to be excellent in your writing and not stop and write the first thing, am attempting with little luck.

Parties are great because they make you value the time when you're far away from the party that much more.

Drunk girls keep grabbing at my mohawk. I find this great.

But the problem, is that I'm selfish and conceited, so the thing is, I really value my time. I mean, if it's a choice between talking to a boring person and watching trees swing in wind, I'm all for the trees. Basically, you've got to keep my attention. As far as I can tell, keeping my attention means either saying something really brilliant, or removing items of clothing. Really, I like surprises, so either works for me.

Why isn't it spring all the time? This is bullshit.

I think required amount of water has been drunk. Next step is working on sleep. I should work on all those loose threads.

Note to self: people, solutions, James paper, Greece, etc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home