Saturday, October 28, 2006

ATL after Dark

I liked the Decemberists concert, and then wandering around Cabbage town looking for some zombie party, and then some misadventures along Ponce, and then a few beers at the Claremont and people watching. I guess friends and other such are cool, but I'm sometimes reminded that it's possible to actual be more than a friend or fuckbuddy. The concert was one of those things, where you're sort of surrounded by couples enjoying themselves, and it makes it hard for your brain to argue against the whole monogamy thing. I mean, it's not like I've ever had a chance to be polygamous, except in the sense of being interested in a million unattainable girls at once, but that's enough experience for me to think the idea of a steady one on one relationship to be sort of silly.

About monogamy - It could be cool. I'd give it a try. It's just, I tend to be one of those people who need convincing. And I'm not sure what would convince me.

Actually, I guess, if I could find someone who enjoyed a good walk after sex, that would be pretty much fucking ideal. Yeah. I think I might have an unhealthy obsession with walking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home