Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fucking Cold

Adam and Jeremiah are busy passing to each other. One's got a blunt, the other a cigarette, and then the hierarchy shifts.

Jeremiah sez, in a slur that doesn't become much more noticeable until he's got a few shots down, he sez some bullshit about Celtics and the South and unity or something.

I say, and I use say here because I might have been the second most sober of our three, I say, "the only thing that matters is one man and the thing he's going towards. Any time you got three men together, that's a fucking conspiracy".

We finished the walk around the block and I headed in to write this, and I think Jeremiah's grabbing a patch of floor tonight. His girl and son are both back in Athens, and, like I said earlier, it might be better that way, for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home