Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I am Invincible.

Another one of those nights. Not a great night, but the wind's finally died down, I finished all my work, and the apartment's filled with dirty/clean/uncatalogued laundry.

That means I spent the last hour or so walking around Oglethorpe, thinking about things I'll never be able to carve into paper.

Whatever the fuck's wrong with me's going away. I think I beat it to death with long walks around the neighborhood. Specifically, last night, when I circled my block wearing only a pair of shorts, just to prove that I was better than any goddamn sickness.

In the morning:

Pointless French class (more on this later)
Trying to make Oxford paper fucking brilliant
Meeting with Doc Hyman
Gooood Naturalism class
Frisbee?
And hanging around 'til Thalian society meets at 6, which probably means I'll have to bum another ride home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home