Sunday, January 29, 2006

Argos, Bitches

People shouldn't give me keyboards. I just use them as weapons, you know? Typing shits, being sarcastic college student, insulting Zack's promiscuous mom...

And if words don't work, I just unplug the keyboard, sneak up behind you, and lay down the smack.

That's right motherfucker - you gotta be like fucking ekat-ophthalmos to avoid me.


In other news, I am delaying going to sleep, because I have this feeling it will take forever. You get that feeling sometimes, don't you - faithful reader? Just lying in bed, hoping that keeping your eyes closed will eventually equal sleep, but you know it won't and you're just wasting your time. You feel like sleep is some sort of trick you just forgot how to do right.

Eh - sometimes it's like riding a bike, sometimes it's like fucking a shelf.




Oh, note to self: figure out when to use commas. Also, learn grammar. Good grammar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home