Sunday, October 23, 2005

I Just Wanted Some Pancakes

Last night was interesting. Went to see Buckethead, a guy about tall Jesse's height, plays guitar with a KFC bucket on his head. He was pretty excellent, and I always appreciate a Star Wars reference. Drank a bit, a 200ml flask of Canadian whiskey I believe, though it had an unexpectadly powerful effect, which might explain all the typo's in my rough draft of this post. Then we (Zack, Geeze, and myself) drove over to the Majestic around 1ish. It's always fun in there, good people watching, especcially when you're much more drunk than you thought you were. Note to self: listen to Zack when he tells me I'm fucked up. Also, don't punch Zack's dash when bored.

My fists hurt.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Fifth,

I perused your post (I Just Wanted Some Pancakes) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell quality assurance highway construction. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
quality assurance highway construction. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and you can pay for your quality assurance highway construction whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: quality assurance highway construction.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home