Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Continued Story of My Jacket

Took my awesome jacket for a test run this morning. Didn't get many strange looks on the train, though it got too hot to bother wearing a jacket by the time the bus got to Oglethorpe Station, so I'm not sure what sort of reaction jacket may provoke at school. I'm hoping for a peaceful resolution to whatever wars my jacket happens to fuel in the future.

The jacket itself was very comfortable, I ended up getting a bit warm on my walk from the apartment to Arts Center station, but the silky interior lining of the jacket did a good job shedding excess heat. Jacket itself is modular, having three modes: Full Protection, with front buttoned, and possibly collor popped during extreme winds; Activity Mode, front unbuttoned, allows for good arm swinging motion as I run, sheds heat well, can be taken off quickly if I'm grabbed from behind by angry po-lice; Invisible Mode, jacket is folded and tucked away in bookbag, allows for easy transport when the day warms up a bit, can also be used as a pillow, easy removal of jacket makes disguise simple as jacket is generally most noticeable feature of criminals.

Because of its' exemplary service, I'm awarding the jacket a capital. It shall henceforth be referred to as The Jacket.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you, you ain't no criminal, a criminal, once you kick a cop in the nuts you can call yourself a CRIMINAL

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home