Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Have the Quiz Disease

I can't believe I just wasted 20 minutes taking these stupid quizes. Then, another fifteen minutes fucking around with the html until I could get the background and color correct.

Zack, Brittany - I hate you with the burning hatred of a thousand suns.

Your Power Color Is Lime Green

At Your Highest:

You are adventurous, witty, and a visionary.

At Your Lowest: You feel misunderstood, like you don't fit in.

In Love: You have a tough exterior, but can be very dedicated.

How You're Attractive: Your self-awareness and confidence lights up a room.

Your Eternal Question: "What else do I need in my life?"


Shit, I just hate being bored.

You're an Expert Kisser

You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable


Your Daddy Is Mike Tyson

What You Call Him: Big Daddy

Why You Love Him: He's your sugar daddy


Shit, this test discovered my secret love of Mike Tyson. I should have hidden it better, but I left all the signs open: I fight dirty, I don't like wearing shoes, and I'm always bouncing around. At least it's all out in the open now.

Slow and Steady

Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy.

They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder.

It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment.

They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it.


Fucking tests. Filthy lying little pompous monkey tests. Oh, and fuck html, I can't get that shit to work, and it's time to be playing video games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home