Friday, October 07, 2005

I Have a Catch Phrase

Repeat after me, dear reader: "I will stab you in your eyes". Try the phrase on your greatest enemy. If s/he doesn't immediately throw down, you'll know that the catch phrase has effectively intimidated them.

Other news:

Eventful Thursday, boring Friday, tricked into charity party at OU Saturday, going to see Architecture in Helsinki (a band) Sunday - they're playing at the Earl later, but you have to be 21 or older to go.

Unfortunately, though I'm 21, I only know two people of age, and neither would be down. I might wander over by myself, but I'd also have to figure out where to get $10.

Rewind back to that catch phrase for a second. I did a quick google search of the phrase, and only came up with four links. I'm pretty sure those mother fuckers stole it from me anyway.

Oh, before I forget - I walked 2 miles through the rain tonight, delivered my bike home safely. Quite invigorating.

Also, how often am I supposed to get that feeling while chatting that I should say something, but the words I'm supposed to speak completely escape me? That sentence doesn't make grammatical sense, but my basic point, that conversation is a foreign land to me, remains the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home