Saturday, September 17, 2005

Avast!

My mom's doing well, walking around, sleeping a lot, complaining about hospital food.

If you'd like to make me feel better, send pie. Or whores, I guess, though I have a feeling the whole situation just might be too awkward. Really, pie is your best bet. Lemon meringue is good, apple is best. I promise I'll smuggle at least a slice of pie to the invalid.




^ My favorite two results, GIS pie

Two other important things: Monday is talk like a pirate day. I may kill a flask of rum before Brightman's class. Can I borrow an eyepatch from someone? Also, I have an awesome white formal jacket thing. It's a size too small for me, and I feel like the Hulk whenever I stretch in it. First time the temp drops below 55, I'm fucking wearing it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Complaining about hospital food is always a good sign.

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Foolish mortal and your pie desires... you should call your Charleston friends more often so we can figure a weekend to go deal in the wilds of North Carolina.

Seriously though, I'll make sure the parents know your mom is in the sick place.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home