Monday, December 25, 2006

Changes

Hokay. I'm trying to decide what I should do while I'm out of school. Any advice would be great.

Choice a:

Stay in the Atlanta apartment, find some sort of semi-respectable job I can work at until early April. Good: enjoy great Atlanta Spring, hang out with fun Atlanta people, live by myself. Bad: it's probably going to take some time to find a job, I'll be around the same Atlanta people, and I probably won't earn or save much money.

Choice b:

Fly to Chicago after getting back from Charleston, work for a relative up here, installing/putting together computers. Good: meet new people, make lots of money, new city to explore, free room at my Uncle's awesome apartment. Bad: don't know anyone up here, not sure I know how to do the job I'll be hired for, it'll be damn cold, and I'll be living in the city but working in the suburbs, and I'll need to pay for travel to and from Chicago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home