Thursday, December 07, 2006

Living in a K-Hole

I don't know why I haven't been listening to more of the Silver Jews. Especially the stuff they did before Tanglewood Numbers, like American Water. Perfect music for sitting on the porch with a heavy glass of sippin' bourbon, watching the sunset behind tree flower shapes and reflected off skyscraper sides.

Falls pretty nice. I've got all the windows open on the windward side of my place, and the sun's setting almost fast enough to watch, like the speed you get over west coast oceans.

It's funny. We don't get real sun in the cold months. And the weather's miserable. And sometimes I feel like shouting against the cold and just heading south 'till I hit equator. But this is one of those rare good cold days. Cold strong wind, torn patches of cloud against skylines, and things are starting to line up.

(title: wiki ketamine)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home