Sunday, February 19, 2006

Paper Due in 15 Hours

I've been writing a lot. Not the good kind of writing - the kind you do when you have a six page paper due the next day and you didn't start it until 3pm on Sunday, and then you goofed off until 5pm, and even then you only wrote 2 pages in 4 hours.

So that's going well.

It's times like this that I really envy the coke heads. I used to go out with this girl who partook semi-regularly, and she'd just speed through papers, once she got a bit of coke in her brain. I'd end up burning out about 2am, and the girl would show up back at the apartment at 8am, having finished 2 different papers, both longer than the one paper I was assigned.

I probably won't be in class tomorrow, maybe not at the thing tomorrow night either.

Tocqueville info

Complete online version of Democracy in America

(not really what I mean by "goof off")
((not my confession))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home