Thursday, February 16, 2006

Notes from the Subway

Women on cell (not in order): I mean, he could at least call; just two words - I'm alive; You see it all the time on the news - black male found dead, mid 20's; yeah I mean he has to value his life; It's been 5 or 6 months.

"whispering pain"

I had dinner with Halley, her boyfriend, and Leah tonight. It was fun, we grilled various meats. Boyfriend apparently knows a good deal about breaking and entering, seems psyched about rooftop thing.

Leah is a rollercoaster of weird. In a good way. I hope. Or else she may be planning to sew my skin into a hat.

Ran home from Arts Center barefoot. Quite excellent. Apparently, I run faster barefoot than in these fucking flat soled clown shoes.

I should practice guitar, then sleep. Things to look forward to: New Orleans, morning, Zack not dying of consumption, Mexico, the band, finishing this story, French, Russian, listening to music before bed, sleep, clean sheets, activating cat.

Reasons to think about dating:

- Excuse to clean room
- Kind of like a hobby
- Late night walks
- the usual
- Rejection = hilarious
- DoL
- Chance to test condom size theory

Reasons to avoid dating like the plague:

- Boring womenfolk
- Less reading
- Less writing
- Less money
- Extra person to feed
- Gotta figure out excuses for not saying "I love you"
- Boring breakup awkwardness

Takes 38 minutes to reach apartment from Oglethorpe station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home