Monday, November 07, 2005

More Quizes

A quiz, stolen from Brittany.

Two Names You Go By That Aren't Your Name: 1. Ben 2. Asshole?

Two Parts of Your Heritage: 1. One of those Illinios tribes 2. German

Two Things That Scare You: 1. Ignorance 2. Can't think of anything, maybe rocks falling on my head?

Two of Your Everyday Essentials : 1. Readin' 2. Computerin'

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: 1. Nuthin'

Two of Your Favourite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment): 1. Decemberists 2. Dresden Dolls

Two of Your Favourite Songs - at the moment: 1. Legionaire's Lament - Decemberists 2. I Was Meant for the Stage - Decemberists

Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love): 1. A confidante 2. Hilariously over the top sex

Two Truths about you: 1. I tend to be less than honest 2. I like telling people things

Two things you are attracted to (physically): 1. Body as a whole I guess? I'm more about the whole greek balance and proportionality thing 2. Drastic dyed hair

Two of Your Favourite Hobbies : 1. Reading 2. Wandering

Two Things You Want Really Badly: 1. Can't think of anything, my life is perfect

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation: 1. Toronto (to see Godspeed you Black Emperor 2. Istanbul

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die: 1. Spend at least a few years travelling 2. Break into a government building

Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy: 1. I don't care about other people 2. I like "roughing" it

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now: 1. My neck hurts 2. I need more naked girls around in case I need a massage

Two Stores You Shop At: 1. I don't really buy things since I ran out of money, but I guess I'm visiting a package store this afternoon

Keep in mind, the above answers are generalizations, I probably won't lie to you. And if I do, it's for your own good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home