Saturday, November 05, 2005

I'm Awake Again

I started having trouble sleeping on Sunday. Took me an hour or so to get to sleep each night, and my sleep was disjointed. I remember waking up a few times, replying to something spoken by one of my dreams. It's a strange thing, the halfway state between sleeping and waking. I often found my troubled sleep extending throughout the day, found myself wondering whether I was struggling to stay awake, or whether I was dreaming and struggling to go back into a state of dreamless sleep.

It was worst when I wasn't in class, I would find myself wandering the campus, afraid to stop or sit because I thought sleep might catch me. I knew I had other things to do, and I realized I had to destroy my mind (sleepwise) in order to get to classes, do things.

Things that change when I don't get enough sleep: paranoia, slight depression alternating with ecstasy, dancing eyeballs, lack of comprehension, and bad decision making.

Zack says he usually has trouble sleeping, I hope he gets more sleep than I did last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home