Saturday, November 19, 2005

I Have Strategy!

I didn't realize it at the time I started, but for the past two weeks I've been following a cunning plan. I went to school each day in a t-shirt, even when the temperature fell to around 30 degrees. My mom recently took pity on me, and bought me a new jacket and gloves to replace the ones inexplicably destroyed a few months ago.

The jacket and gloves are good quality - light weight, warm, and wind resistant. But they have a fourth, hidden advantage: They're completely immune to water! For some reason the material of my jacket and gloves don't absorb water; when I pour a glass of water on them, the water beads up and slides off!

I spent a few minutes today with my arm under a faucet, laughing like a maniac.

This is the coolest thing I've ever seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home