Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ejaculate!

I just wrote:

Not to be overly blunt or anything, but stop trying to be Pitchfork - If I wanted ejaculate all over the review, I could do that myself.

I really want to send the message to Britt as a reply to the review on his blog, but it would be like kicking a puppy.

Britt - when you write a review like this, you sound like one of those annoying bastards who make extensive lists of the good things about a song, just to show you that they're deep enough to appreciate it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Well, not those words exactly. The sentiment was dead-on though.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Fifth said...

Based on writing, I'm guessing Brittany?

Who might you be, Mr/s Anonymous?

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home