Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rollercoaster Time

Shit. I knew I shouldn't have written about being happy a few days ago.

Mom's in the hospital, feverish, all kinds of sick.

She's normally pretty healthy, rides her bike to work every day, tall, generally full of vitality. She should be fine.

I'm feeling around in my brain, trying to identify fear, sadness, all that. Not sure if it's just the shock of being close to another person's mortality, but I can't really find any of that. I'm convinced she'll be ok, or at least not die.

We'll see.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir, I find your comments in poor taste.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to here about your mom. Hope she gets to feeling better soon. Let me know if'n you need anything; and look the blog whoring paid off.

~Taryn

9:06 PM  
Blogger OOKKI-SAN! said...

the quote from below is from legend of zelda ocarina of time. also i thought your mom was doing better, so im sorry that shes so sick. also whoever is anonymous that said your comments are in poor taste can suck a fat donkey dick; your comments are hilarious!
z out motherfuckers

11:51 PM  
Blogger OOKKI-SAN! said...

by the way/fyi/hey numbnuts!
only pussies who are scared to identify themselves use anonymous. just food for thought...
z out

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home