Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Lazy Post

A recent email I sent regarding spending a night on top of the Hyatt:

Well... I suppose we could debate the roof issue a bit, but I'm pretty set in stone about it. Really, you have a responsibility to come along just to keep me out of danger. I've put alot of thought into it. I figure if I/we wear semi-formal clothes and carry reasonably nice suitcases, we will raise no suspicion on our way to the roof top. Once there, I will remove from the luggage a pair of air pads (for sleeping on), two sleeping bags (for sleeping in), two travel size pillows (to protect the brain-pan), and various foods, possibly including an avocado. My plan is foolproof.

PS - Bring running shoes, we may have to evade security on our way out.


Think of this as an open invitation. Wouldn't it be awesome to spend some Saturday night up there, telling ghost stories and evading the po-po? Maybe get a whole group or something. I've got a tent that can fit six people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home