Friday, September 09, 2005

Don't Say It...

Things seem to be looking up. Actually, the previous statement is false. The statement "things are looking up" implies that things were looking "down" previously, and I can't remember being "down" at all over the last few weeks.

Perhaps a better way to express my feelings: the weather is great, my schoolwork is interesting, none of my friends are dead, my apartment is cozy, and I have a new pillow. How's that work for you?

I think part of the reason I'm feeling so good is that I've been riding my bike to school for the last week. It doubles the length of my commute (from 20 to 45 minutes), but the rush I get riding full on into the wind more than makes up for waking 30 minutes earlier.

Is that the secret?

Can't say I'm worried about my future, can't really remember enough of my mistakes to worry about them, free from emotional entanglement... I get in a mood like this every few months, and my only concern now is enjoying the ride.

PS - An interesting post: from a waiter. And a quick note to Zack: You'd probably feel better after spending the night on the Hyatt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home