Thursday, September 01, 2005

In Other News

Blah blah blah... Hurricane Katrina... blah... Oil war...

It seems that's all I'm hearing these days from Zack. Just because the fat fuck posted about it on his useless blog, I have to hear him talking about it all day. Fuck. I'm as torn up as anyone - hell, I spent two hours watching the same five video clips recycle on CNN last night, and I'm still pretty devastated (at least as much as a cynical, emotionally stunted sophomore can be).

But what about the possibilities? Think of it - the United States lost an estimated 5% of its gross domestic product due to the hurricane and continuing cleanup efforts. That's enough to send most nations spiraling into a depression. And depressions lead to lawlessness, lawlessness leads to armed bands raiding the Midwest, which leads to fuel tankers protected by armed guards - All of which makes gas extremely valuable. Valuable enough to hire ninja to steal it for you.

Therefore, I'd like to offer my services as a Gas Ninja. I can get you a full tank for 20 bucks, but you have to supply the throwing stars and black pajamas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home