Thursday, September 21, 2006

You want a song, you son of a bitch? This is our first single:

Title: I Fucked Your Mom Especially for Talk Like a Pirate Day

She's the dingiest mother - fucker you ever did see
blind in one eye, shouldna been watchin me pee
Got a limp you can screw and a hole for yodlin'
[chorus]I'm coming you dirty whore!
Batten the hatches and drink yer whiskey
Blink twice and you might'a missed me![/chorus]
Met her on a stormy night
blame the rum might
fuck me in the brain hole
Drink that shit! skole!
[chorus]
The gal can't shut her yap
blame it on the clap
don't matter to me I use bleach anyway!
[chorus]
And this is me shouting into a rusty vagina!
[chorus, yodelling]

1 Comments:

Blogger OOKKI-SAN! said...

yeah! thats fucking awesome!

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home