Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Big Toe and Writing

I accidentally opened that cut on my big toe again while doing something or other between removing the boots and installing the glasses. Couldn't find the rubbing alcohol I thought I left under the sink, ended up using mouthwash as aniseptic. Hurts like peppermint, so I think it's working.

I can feel more writing working its way to the surface. Ideas like writing a whole story as the impression you get if you were watching it from a passing car. I mean ideas too, if I can think of some way to represent them with blur and speed lines.

This is going to be a night of much delayed sleep, and I don't think I'll be able to actually write something until tomorrow, when I'll actually in a more studious world be working on the paper due for core by midnight.

I'm still not sure if I ever surprise myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home