Saturday, September 02, 2006

Blech

At DragonCon paying outrageous amount for internet.

Going to put my costume together in a few minutes - I'll be covered entirely in tin foil (except my hair).

Friday night was good. Legendary amounts of drinking, Maz was grabbed by security, Zack feel asleep on the escalator, Stu and I stayed danced with all the goth kids and drum circle hippies. Also, I tried teaching people how to do stupid bar tricks like smoke cigarette backwards or put cigarette out on tongue or swallow lit match. Much fun, and my throat doesn't thank me.

Apparently all the assorted scum from Frolicon decided to be at DragonCon this year. This couple, at least 10 years older than me, was hitting on me. At the same time. People are really strange.

I think I'm over other people.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Abernathy said...

I couldn't make it this year, unfortunately. What sort of authors / artists were there?

11:11 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Not really anyone of note. I mean, I guess fanishly important people, but you know.

A few mythbusters did some panels.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Filthy, outrageous amounts of drinking at the con. And at six bucks a pop, plus a buck tip each time...ouch.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Yeah, but the drinking makes everyone a celebrity.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home