Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm at Least as Surprised as You

Study abroad's looking like a good idea. I probably should have thought about this a few months ago, but it sort of crept up on me. Also, I think I may be graduating this spring, which is another thing I really have to learn about.

According to OU's list, Monday is "Step 1: Review and Select a Study Abroad Destination"

Either France or England. Maybe somewhere in the Great European North, assuming they teach anything up there besides business.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Abernathy said...

Are you talking to Dr. Lutz? I think he may actually have a connection in Sweden.

Dr. Collins should be avoided if at all possible.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

that Swedish school seemed too business focused for me.

I went to talk with Collins (the England guy) today, and he scheduled me for next monday. But he did have the Kurzwell singularity book, so awesome.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home