Thursday, January 19, 2006

Remember This

Officer: Ok, so let's run through this description one more time.
Injured Man: Sure.
Officer: You left the bar at about 1:30, and started down Glenn Street towards your car. That's the first time you saw the man who attacked you.
Injured Man: It.
Officer: I'm sorry?
Injured Man: I'm not sure if the attacker was a man or a woman, so I call the attacker 'It'.
Officer: But you said that 'it' was... uhhmm... molesting... a cat?
Injured Man: That's correct, but I believe it was fucking the cat with some sort of proboscis.
Officer: proboscis.
Injured Man: You know, those sucking beaky things on mosquitoes - proboscis. P - R - O - B - O - S - C - I - S.
Officer: Right. So after seeing you, the thing dropped the cat, and turned towards you, saying 'I will stab you in your eyes'.
Injured Man: That's exactly what it said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home