Thursday, January 12, 2006

Various (pt 2)

Damn. I just realized that school starts next week. Though actually, I'm looking forward to going to class again. I'm just dreading sitting down to write that first paper.

I've been working on that book a bit over the break, and I've been having a hard time writing dialogue. I might just do it Bourroughs style and mash everything together.

Concerts I'm looking forward to:

BLACK REBEL
MOTORCYCLE CLUB
COCA-COLA ROXY THEATRE
MON FEB 27 2006 8:00PM
$15


MATISYAHU
THE TABERNACLE
THU FEB 16 2006 8:00PM
$23

Any other good concerts coming up?

1 Comments:

Blogger OOKKI-SAN! said...

you and me are going to brmc, definately. im not so sure about matisyahu, as i dont like paying over 20 dollars for a ticket unless i really wanna go, but maybe if i hear some...
z out

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home