Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Various

My eyes have holes in them.

The current cool word in economics, politics, whatever is "globalization" - you probably know what it means. The idea is that a byproduct of the faster communication and cheaper travel costs is cultural homogenization. I have a feeling we may actually move towards a point where the world wide culture is very similar, but pockets of radically different culture exist.

That's why I'm starting the Alligator and Crocodile Destroyers Club. Just call it AC/DC for short. Get in now, positions are limited.

Also, I was reading about this thing called the "Seattle Freeze". Apparently Seattle people tend to be very closed off, friendly on the outside, but generally loners. I wonder if a similar phenomenon takes place at Oglethorpe. When I'm feeling frustrated with the whole thing, I tend to accost strangers and ask them questions.

3 Comments:

Blogger OOKKI-SAN! said...

you bastard! i started that AC/DC thing at dragoncon! you fucking poseur! i bet youre really a woman posing as a man that likes getting fucked with a cucumber...sicko...
z out

4:33 PM  
Blogger Fifth said...

Fuck you fatty. I'm fucking taking it.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Fifth said...

Shit - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so insensitive.

Fuck you lunchbox.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home