Friday, December 09, 2005

The Blues

Ooogh. Looking down at that last post, I'm not sure what the fuck I'm talking about, but I sure took a pretentious route to get there. That's the definition of the difference between honest and dishonest writing.

Brightman informs me that I need a second language for a lot of grad schools. I'm thinking French, because I already have a pretty good handle on it. Of course, my pronounciation is horrible, and I'm not sure it will get much better.

I've never been good at doing things with "soul". Dancing, acting, playing music, speaking French - all those things seem to require an emotional commitment to the action, and I've never felt comfortable making that sort of commitment. I guess you see an external example of my lack of "soul" in my avoidance of physical contact. I don't like brushing against strangers, being in crowds, sitting next to people, feeling a person behind me, even seeing two other people touch makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Not sure that side of me will ever change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home