Monday, June 11, 2007

First Story Accepted

Dear Ben,

Extremely cool piece - I love it! Perfectly written,
artistic and lots of fun to read. So glad you found
the site!

"Iron-On" will make its debut on Monday the 25th.

Welcome to 6S!

Sincerely,
Robert McEvily
Editor, 6S

-----------------------------

I'm pretty excited. The story's only 128 words long (Brit - not a coincidence), the magazine's online only, and I had too much caffeine running through my system to remember much of what I wrote. But, still very happy. I wish my cat was around so we could do the celebrated "Victory Dance".

It mainly involves her trying to get away, and me calling her the best cat, and a lot of jumping.

First, second, and third rejection letters. I've got four more magazines I'm waiting to hear from.

3 Comments:

Blogger LibertyBell said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Ben Grad said...

Elizabeth!

Why aren't you in EEENGALAND?

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home