Saturday, June 02, 2007

More News As This Story Developes

Before I started spending time on this "Internet", I had realized that the majority of people were basically braindead. Then, I started reading interesting websites written by interesting people, and I changed that opinion. I began to think, since I was able to find so much damn cool information on this "internet", maybe people weren't as stupid as I thought!

Then, I spent even more time on the internet, and I realized that I had merely been selective in my sampling of the Internet. The vast majority of them are really. Really. Stoopid.

Do you realize, people exist who write the word "lol" after every sentence fragment they type? This is to let the reader know they are joking, or perhaps "laughing out loud". But, the funny thing is, they aren't actually making any jokes, or even making something that might be a joke if I was drunk enough and they were pretty enough. It as if they wished the reader to be aware of their generally jovial nature. I am reminded of this guy. He is jovial. Jovial and fucking retarded.

The Internet: Collecting stupidity since '91.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find you extremely interesting... and rad, for not wearing shoes. I have a minor crush on you. (Not minor as in, underage. That would be creepy. Unlike random and anonymous admissions of crushes. Thats not creepy at all).

9:33 AM  
Blogger Nina said...

if you die in real life do you die in your dreams?

3:09 PM  
Blogger Ben Grad said...

Narnia - I'm really sorry to dissapoint you, but this is it. If you die here, it's over.

Unless you're level of the Druid class is higher than 16 - those fuckers live forever, even outside of dreams.

4:21 AM  
Blogger Ben Grad said...

Anonymous - I am both interesting and rad. Please send money.

Or alternatively, some sort of site address, so we can stalk each other.

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did, so stalk me.
PS- Australian $'s arent worth much. You'd find more money behind your sofa cushions.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Ben Grad said...

Can do. I thought they were pretty close to American dollars?

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sort of... Not as close as we would like. Which means I get excited about bargains on the net, til I do a currency conversion. Dammit.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home