Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Fuck Forever

What Im saying, what i'm saying
Whats the use between death and glory?
I cant tell between death and glory?
Happy endings, no, they never bored me
Happy endings, they still don't bore me
But they, they have a way
They have a way to make you pay
And to make you toe the line
Sever the ties
Because I'm so clever
But cleverly wise

Fuck forever
If you don't mind
Oh fuck forever?
If you dont mind, dont mind,i dont mind,i dont mind

- Written by our favorite junky, Pete Doherty


How death or glory becomes just another story

How death or glory becomes just another story

n every gimmick hungry yob digging gold from rock n roll

Grabs the mike to tell us hell die before hes sold

But I believe in this-and its been tested by research

that he who fucks nun will later join the church

From every dingy basement on every dingy street
I hear every dragging handclap over every dragging beat
Thats just the beat of time-the beat that must go on
If you been trying for years-then we already heard your song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home