Sunday, March 04, 2007

Another Snowy Night, and Me Home Washing Dishes

Yah, posting an old IM transcript. Don't blame me, I'm still recovering from my cold.

I find the thought of me naked pretty hilarious. Or, at least more hilarious than me with clothes on, which is only good for an occasional chuckle.

I'm "Backpfeifengesi" (short for backpfeifengesicht, the German word for "a face which makes you want to slap it"), and Anonymous is the gal, who is anonymous.

If I can be bothered to use instant messaging, this is the stuff I usually write. Which is why I don't usually use it. Plus, I don't think many people are interested in hearing about how pretty I am. Except you, oh citizens of the Internet.

Backpfeifengesi: oh man, if I could find the connecty cord for this camera, I'd so be sending you and everyone else on the internet naked pictures of myself
Backpfeifengesi: I'm like a lil dynamo of sexy
Anonymous: but i already know what you look like naked
Anonymous: quite well actually
Backpfeifengesi: yeah, I'm just saying, I look better and better each day
Backpfeifengesi: like fine wine
Backpfeifengesi: not fine cheese


Awesome. And completely true. Even though I'm deathly afraid of growing older, I find myself mysteriously handsomer each day. Somewhere, a picture of me is gaining wrinkles and gray hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home