Saturday, May 06, 2006

I think I'm going to do this New Orleans trip that Oglethorpe's sponsoring. You should do it too. They have scholarships.

Last time I went on the trip, I didn't really get the writing inspiration I expected. The opposite, actually. This may have been based on the lack of good pens and graph paper.

My Favorite Writing Aids:

- Good black thin point pen
- Graph paper (tiny squares)
- Whiskey
- Sleeplessness
- The five minutes between being awake and falling asleep
- Rain (pounding)
- Naked girls
- Rum (only when combined w/ energy drink)
- Cigarette smoke (other people's)
- Coffee

7 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Abernathy said...

scholarships?

2:21 AM  
Blogger Fifth said...

Yeah, it's $200 for the week, but they have full and partial scholarships.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do naked girls really help you write? I would've thought they'd be more of a distraction than an aid.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, my name. ember.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Fifth said...

Nah. I'm good at ignoring things that I need to ignore. As long as they don't make noise. I mean, just 'cuz a naked girl is around, doesn't mean my caveman brain completely takes over.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Fifth said...

oh, also, if you click the option to leave a comment as "other", you can call yourself Ember instead of anonymous.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home