Monday, April 24, 2006

A Tick is Crawling on My Moniter

I keep scrolling down to that painting. It's really cool. I can't believe it's taken this long for me to see it. I'm trying to give the visual arts a bit of a chance, 'cuz I'll be taking Art and Culture next year. Maybe visit some museums or something over the summer.

I'm really not looking forward to it so much.

-

It seems strange, but my basic goal before school ends: establish some sort of contact with friends who are actually staying in the Atlanta area. Find people willing to watch Summer blockbusters with me, wander in parks, hiking, shit like that.

I figure, in the average week, I need at least two days of human interaction to stay sane. Work doesn't count. Customers aren't people.

-

If you need a job or something, this boyscout camp I'll be working for is looking for more people, especially anyone 21+.

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I'll hang out broham. All I have planned for the summer is taking a couple classes at Perimeter and getting famous with prose and comic books.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Fifth said...

Annananana! I thought you died! Hooray! (for not dying)

10:16 AM  
Blogger Jeremy Abernathy said...

Yeah, Goya is awesome.

Yes, customers are not people.

My house is right here next to school. If you ever make it up, we can definitely watch movies.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home