Thursday, February 23, 2006

Koalas

Koalas will kill you.

No Coffee, No Booze Day '06 went well. Except now I want both coffee and booze. Booze to help me sleep, plus fill me with healthy whiskey metabolites, coffee to help me stay awake tomorrow.

Note to Any Relatives: I don't really drink either liquid as much as the above paragraph indicates.

Also, I'm thinking of celebrating on Wednesday. We should gather an intimate crowd, and drink until we can't feel feelings any more. For an event of the epic drunkenness I imagine, we're going to need a few supplies:

1) Twister game
2) Cards
3) Aspirin
4) Gatorade
5) Soft drinks
6) A firm "Nudity = Bad" policy
7) Massive amounts of spirits
8) A room that can be safely trashed

Feel free to comment/grab me in the halls with suggestions.

Now, I sleep + read book by funny foreign man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home