Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I Hate Your Eyes

1. What do your shoes smell like?
Leather, feet

2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
Ideally, I'd leverage my religious heritage into a position as a supply clerk

3. Do you sleep with the TV on?
never

4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
Nope. I'm not a goddamn barbarian.

5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
Never competed in one, afraid of making other people look bad.

6. What is your longest fight you had with one of your friends?
[I'm considering my brother a friend for this one] Probably almost 20 minutes. It started slow, and then just escalated until eventually we were throwing furniture and punching through drywall. It was pretty awesome.

7. Are you a fast typer?
Yup.

8. Are you afraid of the dark?
Depends where I am. But no, not usually.

9. Do you like the sun?
Fuck yes. Radiation is awesome.

10. Who can you always turn to?
Whiskey?

11. When's the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Never. Again, not a barbarian, do not want to wash in own filth.

12. what are you listening to?
Birds chirping, street noises.

13. Are you drinking anything right now?
Coffee.

14. Do you think you're attractive?
In the right light, maybe, if you're squinting your eyes.

15. Why?
Because my face is pretty much average. To be fair, my eyeballs are fucking amazing.

16. When is your birthday?
May 3rd. Holy fuck. I think I'm 23 now. Damnit.

17. What do you want for Hanuka?
Nothing, I'm doing fine.

18. Do you know the muffin man?
You mean Stuart, who lives on Drewry Lane?

19. Do you talk in your sleep?
Apparently!

20. Have you ever flown a kite?
yeah, not so much recently.

21. When was the last time you went swimming?
Two months ago? I miss swimming every day.

22. Do you brush your teeth 3 times a day?
Twice, if you're lucky. I've also started flossing more.

23. Do you consider yourself successful?
Within my limited definition, yes.

24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone?
Dunno. 30-40?

25. Have you ever asked for a horse?
Why? Fuck horses.

26. Plans for tomorrow?
Same thing I do every day, read, write, walk.

27. What's your middle name?
Vogel.

28. Missing someone right now?
Not so much. I could stand to see all my friends back home, maybe my brother.

29. When's the last time you told someone you loved them and meant it?
A few years ago. I don't tell a person I love them unless I mean it. Funny story actually, ask, and I shall reveal.

31. How are you feeling today?
Lame. Bright-eyed and fire-tailed.

32. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
Suspended in high school.

33. Have you ever gotten a referal at school? If so what for?
huh?

34. What are you looking forward to?
Istanbul? Though I'm also perfectly content with Oxford. Could use more naked female company, but life's tough, you know?

35. Have you ever crawled through a window?
All the fucking time.

36. How many names do you go by?
Benjamin to my family, Ben to everyone else. "The Beast from the East" to Elizabeth and Jeremy.

37. Have you ever eaten dog food?
I keep meaning to.

38. Can you handle the truth?
I don't know yet.

39. Do you like green eggs and ham?
I don't eat swine.

40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?
I almost never carry things with me.

41. Any cool scars?
Yup, just recently, on my nose.

43. Is it Coke or is it Pop?
Coke.

44. Do you get your nails done?
nope

45. How often do you talk on the phone?
haven't used the phone for a few weeks.

46. Do you believe in love?
Not sure

47. Is there something you want that you can't have?
Have I mentioned the lack of naked girls in my life? I would also like a better bed.

48. Three things about the preferred sex that you first notice?
Face (first eyeballs, then mouth, then chin), chest, and a tie between ass and hands

50. Who did you last hug?
Beccah

52. Where is your phone?
In Atlanta, 5,000 miles away

53. What was the last thing you ate?
Sausage pasty

54. Favorite Color(s)?
Fuck you.

55. Last movie you watched?
Deadwood?

56. LAST SONG YOU HEARD?
The rap/country soundtrack from "Dead and Breakfast"

57. What do you want?
When do you want it?

58. What is your favorite thing to do?
Walk, break into buildings

59. What t.v. show are you watching?
Deadwood (downloading season 2 now)

60. Post-its or Index Cards?
What the fuck are you talking about? This is the 21st century - paper is for losers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home