Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Quiz. Bitches.

Do you live in the moment?: mostly - I guess you could say I live within a narrow two week frame
Do you consider yourself tolerant of others?: Generally
Do you have any secrets?: Nothing too horrible. If you asked me a direct question about it, I'd probably tell.
Do you hate yourself?: no
Do you like your handwriting?: no, it's deterioted so much from middle school, when it was at least passable
Do you have any bad habits?: biting my nails, clacking my teeth, not standing straight, cursing, slight kleptomania, fidgitiness
What is the compliment you get from most people?: some varient of "cool 'hawk"
If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called? "I Will Stab You in the Eyes"
What's your biggest fear?: I'm not really sure if I'm afraid of anything. I guess getting old is going to be pretty shitty.
Can you sing?: yeah, chorus in middle school
Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool?: I used to pretend to be part of tourists groups in Japan to get into castles and museums free.
Are you a loner?: sort of. I think that if I tried harder I could changethe trend, but I like where I am right now.
What are your #1 priorities in life?: being happy? Living?
If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Fuck yes.
Are you a daredevil?: yeah. That's probably another bad habit.
Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself?: by legs are shaped in a way that jeans are not.
Are you passive or agressive?: more aggresive than passive.
Do you have a journal?: bushidobrown.livejournal.com, igotnoshoes.blogspot.com
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: more empathy might be cool. Young Heather was gonna show me how to pole vault.
Do you think you are emotionally strong?: more like caullused.
Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life?: probably, don't remember anything non-relationship wise within the last few years.
Do you think life has been good so far?: yes
What is the most important lesson you've learned from life?: I'll find out at my post-job review
What do you like the most about your body?: ninja like reflexes, balance, and speed.
And least?: could stand to be a bit taller
Do you think you are good looking?: yeah, usually
Are you confident?: in a weird way
What is the fictional character you are most like?: we're having a long discussion about this
Are you perceived wrongly?: maybe. Don't really know how other people perceive me

Do You...

Smoke?: every few weeks.
Do drugs?: I smoke weed every few months. Not really a huge fan.
Read the newspaper?: yeah
Pray?: Only on that Jewish holy day were you fast and beat your chest. And I haven't really prayed for a several years. I ask questions a lot.
Go to church?: I go to synagogue with my grandparents when they're in town
Talk to strangers who IM you?: Very rarely use im
Sleep with stuffed animals?: only when I'm in someone elses bed.
Take walks in the rain?: Yeah
Talk to people even though you hate them?: sure.
Drive?: Don't have a car, and my only license is an expired learners permit

Would or Have You Ever?

Liked your voice?: My voice sounds fine to me
Hurt yourself?: not on purpose
Been out of the country?: yup
Eaten something that made other people sick?: sushi and squid might count. I've had roast grsshoppers a few times
Been in love?: not sure
Gone skinny dipping?: no
Had surgery?: nothing I remember
Ran away from home?: yes
Played strip poker?: yes
Gotten beaten up?: only until I stood up.
Beaten someone up?: nothing really savage. Bloody noses once or twice, broke a guy's arm, and gave someone else a black eye.
Been picked on?: probably
Been on stage?: yes
Slept outdoors?: yeah
Thought about suicide?: yeah (aka "ever been a teenager?")
Pulled an all nighter?: only two or three times
Gone one day without food?: yes
Talked on the phone all night?: fuck no. I hate the phone.
Slept together with the opposite sex w/o actually having sex?: yeah
Slept all day?: yeah, when I was feverish a few years ago.
Made out with a stranger?: yup
Had sex with a stranger?: yes
Thought you're going crazy?: no
Kissed the same sex?: no
Done anything sexual with the same sex?: no
Had a dream that came true?: nothing I can remember
Broken the law?: yes, many times
Met a famous person?: yeah
Have you ever killed an animal by accident?: no
On purpose?: no
Told a secret you swore you wouldn't tell?: no
Stolen anything?: yeah
Been on radio/tv?: no
Been in a mosh-pit?: yeah
Had a nervous breakdown?: no
Bungee jumped?: no
Had a dream that kept coming back?: just the one where someone's asking me questions

Friends

Do you have any gay/lesbian friends?: yup
Who is your best friend?: not really sure. Maybe Stu or my brother
Who's the one person that knows most about you?: My brother. He can generally tell when I'm lying
What's the best advice that anyone has ever given to you?: The advice I listen to is always very good
Your favorite inside joke?: probably something about sex with your mom, or corpses
Thing you're picked on most about?: lying? not caring about people? callous atitude toward feelings in general?
Who's your longest known friend?: Adam Limehouse
Newest?: Don't know
Shyest?: zack
Funniest?: my bro
Sweetest?: ??? probably Zack. He's an old softy.
Closest?: my brother
Weirdest?: that's a fuckingtossup. All my friends are weird
Smartest?: Britty's getting paid to go to grad school, so that's pretty smart, right?
Ditziest?: Laura likes shiny things a ponies.
Friends you miss being close to the most?: dunno
Who are you on the phone with most?: probably stu or heather
Who do you trust most?: not answering this one
Who listens to your problems?: most of my friends
Who do you fight most with?: none
Who's the nicest?: Elizabeth
Who's the most outgoing?: maybe stu
Who's the best singer?: never heard anyone sing
Who's on your shit-list?: your mom
Have you ever thought of having sex with a friend?: I think I've thought about having sex with everyone I spend time with at least once. In the interest of science, of course
Who's your second family?: Adam L's parents
Do you always feel understood?: almost never
Who's the loudest friend?: don't have any loud friends
Do you trust others easily?: sure
Who's house were you last at?: Anna and Laura's appartment now
Do your friends know you?: kind of

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home