Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I Miss Hitting People in Their Heads and Throats and That Beautiful Area Behind the Ribcage

Okay. I don't really follow soccer, or any other sports. However, that Zidane headbutt was fucking awesome. Don't have the youtube link currently available.

But I was searching for it and found this. How cool is that.

A= Way cool.

I am a huge fan of fighting people with random body parts. I have been honed in the "skreets" of my brother and Grady High school. Keep in mind, I didn't fight more than once or twice at school. I have fought my brother an infinity of times.

I'll be talking with him, and the air will separate and hush, and I'll realize my right arm should be sweeping up to meet his big monkey hands which are grasping for my shoulders because he is a wrestling type person. And then I'll knee him in the stomach.

Believe me, it is hilarious.

Have you ever seen a 6'2 person get severely beaten by a 5'8 skinny guy? It is a thing of beauty.

Anyway, I'm watching the rest of Waking Life and The Aviator and Syriana and Fantastic Planet right now, so you must excuse me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home