Monday, June 19, 2006

Sun and Violence

I wrote something, and I liked it. I'll post it in The Future.

I don't know if I'm learning more in school or out of it. See, in school, you realize when you've learned something new. In The World, knowing kind of sneaks up on you. Much less flashy out here.

So I miss school. Much easier to deal with little bits of concrete knowledge than these big fucking whales bumping into my brain and fighting each other.

I also miss shooting stuff. Summer makes me miss archery, and before that wandering Yoyogi Koen carrying little pellet guns gangster style. We used to fire arrows at each other, which is less serious than it sounds, especially using 20 pound bows. And the pellets were just for those goddamn crows.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Abernathy said...

You guys had bows in Tokyo?

8:18 PM  
Blogger Fifth said...

nope, just little pellet guns - the bows were from last summer, tokyo was two summers ago.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home