Monday, June 05, 2006

Rum Rum Rum

So, my eyes are divided between three things.

1) A thing about Greek food, which leads me towards thinking of that divine combination of yogurt and anything else. A sort of Mediterranean version of sweet and sour.

2) A description of trailblazing. I want to wander through the city, writing urls on random buildings and stuff. Okay. It may be my vices talking, but that's my goal for Friday. I'll go to Five Points station, then walk back home, "tagging" something on every block.

3) The third is more of an inner eye, thinking of things which make my brain go wonky. Booze is probably the biggest thing now. Though I've always assumed that brain sideways-e-ness is achievable through effort, not specifically through the right mix of chemicals.

Something else: There are two big sorts of relationships. Relationships based on a sort of like-to-like reaction, and relationships where some random thing triggers some random other thing in some incomprehensible fashion. If you were more logical than I pretend to be, you might say that these two relationships are the same, any difference is perceived, not actual.

Anyway, I talked to strippers and (not technically) dwarves last night, and I'm still rummaging around my brain pan. I could use a long walk with someone who only says stuff when absolutely necessary.

This break from actual physical relations may be for the best. My mind is beginning to shift from "sex is awesome" mode to "everything is awesome" version. I expect this to change Wednesday (?).

So, what's the deal? Why are tall blonde girls attracted to me? You people are like the opposite of my type. I try to avoid talking to you, but you hound me!

Is this something about tall blonds in general, or just me? The basic theory is that tall girls feel sort of left out from girl society. Girls in general don't like tall girls because they fall outside of the norm, while highschool boys don't like tall girls because the girls tend to be taller, earlier than the boys. So that means the tall girls end up with strangled low self esteem. Which I guess leads them to hit on geeky guys like myself.

And even now, this geekiness thing is in question. I'm geeky as in I do some geeky things. I fuck around with computer guts, I [heart] internet, I like words, and I've probably got some weird crazy problems left over from school. But, I mean really, what's a geek. A more accurate description may be ocd motherfucker, or um oh shit I forget the name of that other societal craziness, the one where you don't really connect with people. That must be what all these goddamn geeks have.

[Yeesh. I just finished writing this, and it doesn't make much sense. Blame someone else. And my brother, and circumstances. How do I get stuck in these things? A: being stuck is hella fun]

4 Comments:

Blogger Fifth said...

I had heard liebniz tied to the whole thing a while back, mainly random stuff from Neal Stephenson's System of the World trilogy. Sounds cool.

10:34 AM  
Blogger David said...

If you're really concerned with altered states and your "inner eye" then booze is really the least effective tool. Seems to me that alcohol reinforces assumptions as often as it causes you to reevaluate anything. Try pot, or acid, or ketamine, or mushrooms, or opiates, or some type of stimulant.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you want to not be hounded by the blonde girl then stop calling her at 3 am!

2:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home