Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Katana and Drugs

This is a conversation between my brother Adam and I about a friend of his also named Ben.

Adam: So, Adam has drug problem - surprise. Ben thinks that he can control my drug problem. He owes me 80 dollars, and instead of giving me the 80, he's going to put it in a savings account under his name.

Me: Why?

Adam: Because I have a drug problem! He's like, oh, you're gonna spend it all on drugs!

[silence]

Adam: It's like, you motherfucker! I don't wanna argue with him, 'cuz if I don't come up with all the money for court, I'm gonna need to borrow it from him. Course, when it's time to pay him back, I gonna put it in a savings account for his own fucking good. Bastard.


Then we started discussing spies.

Adam: Well, I don't know he's a special ops guy, but he lives in this huge apartment. Plus, he has a katana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home