Thursday, February 09, 2006

I Can't Spell Irresponsible

I suppose it would be irresponsible to spend all of this money on booze.

Of course, spending it on food's just as irresponsible.

I mean, whatever I buy, I'm just going to consume eventually.

And thirty dollars of booze lasts longer than a like value of food, right?

Or maybe I shall buy a hat.

A bowler of some sort. Yes.

Then it will be doubly ironic if some eleven foot tall scraggly mother-fucker severs my head from my neck and uses my brain box as a bowling ball.

I bet the bowler will look curiously dainty as he removes the hat from my lifeless body and carefully places it on his overgrown chia pet of a head.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe. I feel much the same way. $30 -will- last longer in liquor than in food. Therefore I have an -obligation- to spend my last $30 on food.

Also, I want a bowler hat very badly.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home