Saturday, November 26, 2005

Catching Up

Friday night, I built a bonfire along the ho chi minh with Tareq and my brother. While looking for rocks to build a fire ring, I stumbled across this baby owl, just sitting on the ground. We brought the owl a little closer to the fire to keep it warm, but from the way it moved, we could tell that one of its wings were broken.

In other animal news, I let my cat in this morning, and it trots in carrying a dead chipmunk. Cat couldn't understand why I didn't want a dead chipmunk, so I ended up chasing Cat around the place trying to get the chipmunk from her. After Cat dropped the carcass, I deployed my patented "Chipmunk Chopsticks", and catapulted that little bastard into a neighbor's yard.

Oh, and Mike or Matt stopped by the bonfire on Friday. So that makes one person from Brightman's class that I've actually talked to outside of class. Zack's right, as always.

Also on Friday, I saw "Walk the Line" with Chris. I was pretty bored, and the music started to get on my nerves (though I'm normally a Cash fan). The C-Time theory still holds, which I'll explain in the future.

And today I napped for five hours. It was awesome.

Also, got these two cheap shirts from Warrenellis.com. They're cussword-o-licious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home